Classic Car Storage UK – Terms and Conditions – January 1st 2020
- Your vehicle must be insured for a minimum of third party, accidental damage, fire and theft whilst in our care.
- We advise you to inform your insurance company that your car is being stored by Classic Car Storage UK.
- We have no minimum duration of stay but do have a minimum eight week charge.
- We require 24 hours notice for removal of your vehicle.
- Payment of invoice is required in advance, either by cleared cheque or BACS bank transfer before car is collected.
- All accounts must be settled in full before your vehicle is removed